The Memphis Grizzlies are at it again, with head coach David Fizdale and his wife Natasha gearing up to Grit, Grind & Groove as the host of Staxtacular 2018, the team’s annual fundraiser for the Stax Music Academy! The upcoming event is scheduled for Saturday, January 27, 2018 at the Stax Museum of American Soul Music.
The event will be held from 7 p.m. until midnight. Tickets are $175 per person and may be purchased at the Stax Museum (926 E. McLemore Ave), online by clicking HERE, or by calling 901-261-6336.
All proceeds from Staxtacular 2018 benefit the Stax Music Academy, which inspires young people and enhances their academic, cognitive, performance, and leadership skills by utilizing music with an intense focus on the rich legacy and tradition of Stax Records. Approximately 80 percent of SMA students attend via scholarships provided by the Soulsville Foundation through fundraising efforts such as Staxtacular.
Now in its 14th year, Staxtacular has raised more than one million dollars for the Stax Music Academy. This year, guests will:
- Dance to live music by the Stax Music Academy, Stax Music Academy Alumni Band, and special DJs
- Mobile bid in our online and silent auctions and bid in our surprise live auction
- Indulge in the many open bars and Southern cuisine with a twist
- Relax at the coffee & espresso bar
- Enjoy complimentary valet parking (all guests)
For media inquiries, please contact Tim Sampson, 901-261-6324 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To inquire about becoming a sponsor of Staxtacular 2018, please contact Christy Valentine, 901-261-6332 or email@example.com